We are glad to inform you that we are hiring.
A Global Software Company based in Reading (Fully remote role) is seeking a Business Administrator to join their team on a contract basis for 6 months initially.
Business Administrator, Strategy & Enablement Team, Customer Transformation, Industry Solutions
We are in search of a self-motivated individual who is willing to take on any challenges the day brings with a high level of customer service and professionalism. If you have experience building effective working relationships and accommodating diverse work styles and perspectives, this opportunity may be for you. The successful candidate will be able to take feedback and adapt to constantly changing environments.
- Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Team support for a worldwide team of 15+individuals
- Diary Management, support of one to two calendars (European-based individuals)
- New hire onboarding
- Procuring of equipment and supplies
- Event/offsite planning and execution
- Asset management
- Budget management
- Partnering with the Executive Business Administrators as needed.
- 3-5+ years of experience supporting large, fast paced teams and multiple calendars
- Great curiosity and willingness to question.
- High enthusiasm, integrity, results-orientated, self-motivated, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced competitive environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) required.
- Ability to act with professional presence and diplomacy which is critical for interaction with all levels of our employees, executives’ cross group, as well as external partners.
- Keen sense of confidentiality and ability to exude confidence to make appropriate decisions on behalf of the team; high focus on quality across all aspects of duties; ability to stay calm under pressure; ability to work independently, take ownership and drive issues to resolution.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.