The award-winning birthplace of Social Darts founded in October 2015. Over 2 million people have thrown more than 140 million darts since our launch, and our goal is to lead the market in delivering incredible social experiences.
With 10 UK sites across London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Bristol and ambitious growth plans ahead we’re always striving for excellence, and to bring more memorable moments to our guests.
To be successful in the role as a Bar Supervisor you will need to:
- Manage your team roster, maintaining correct staffing levels through the effective use of manpower
- Ensure that open/close procedures are followed.
- Manage stock levels and ordering.
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Serve as role model and first point of contact for your team
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counselling, motivating and coaching employees.
- Be passionate about mixology and creating delicious cocktails.
- Provide an amazing experience to our customers.
- Be fun, enthusiastic and have lots of energy.
To join the Flight Club Family, you’ll need to embody and embrace the values that make us: innovation, passion, togetherness and warmth. We’re passionate about what we do, working together to provide an unforgettable experience for our guests. But, we don’t rest on our laurels; we’re fearless and innovative, always looking for ways to push the boundaries in our roles.
• Regular bonuses.
• Free lunches when you’re working.
• Great staff discount.
• Excellent Career development opportunities.
• Great social events.