Hello, we are hiring.
Start your IT career as a Service Desk Analyst with Capita in Belfast! We’re one of the largest IT organisations in the UK, delivering cutting-edge technological and software-related solutions for both Capita’s numerous businesses and their clients. As the first point of contact for clients with technical queries, this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to kickstart their career in the exciting and varied world of technology and software solutions. You’ll make your mark on one of the UK’s largest IT organisations as it undergoes an exciting period of change.
You’ll play a key role in ensuring we deliver an exceptional level of service and innovative solutions to our clients and customers alike – all while making an impact by working on a variety of projects for a wide range of clients. Here, you’ll be encouraged to speak up, share your ideas and to be your best self, and will be welcomed into a friendly, inclusive team. You’ll also have access to initiatives such as employee engagement groups, open forums, Coffee & Chat sessions, and many more. Apply now and help us continue to create better outcomes and ways of working as a service desk analyst at Capita TSS.
What you’ll be doing:
- answering and resolving all customer queries and questions
- logging incidents and service requests from telephone, email and our customer portal and processing them
- giving excellent customer service to everyone you speak to
- making sure customers are kept updated on what’s happening with their query
- prioritising and managing your own workload and tasks, while making sure you meet deadlines
- working in accordance with our company policies, procedures and standards.
What we’re looking for:
- excellent verbal and written communication
- good customer service skills
- a curiosity for IT.
About Technology Software and Solutions
Capita TSS are one of the UK’s largest IT organisations, supporting thousands of clients and customers every day. Whether it’s rethinking how businesses can interact with the cloud, improving our client’s cyber security measures, supporting their digital connectivity capabilities or assisting them with general IT services both in the workplace and beyond, we create better outcomes by providing them with exceptional and innovative solutions that meet their diverse range of needs.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £19,371 per annum
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- the opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Free on-site parking
- the flexibility to work in a hybrid manner, from home our Newtownabbey office in Belfast, Northern Ireland