We are currently seeking a Site Supervisor on behalf of our Client, this will be based in the Chelmsford area and you will be working on Highways Projects
We are seeking someone with a background in Highways projects/sites, site procedures & H&S.
As a Site Supervisor on Highways Projects, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities;
- Basic levelling and setting out from site drawings and CAD files
- Accountable for all activities on site from set-up through to delivery and completion
- Maintaining contract documentation, project managers instructions, early warnings
- Implementing H&S on site, ensure works are carried out in line with risk assessments, method statements and all HS&E procedures.
- Conduct daily site briefings to site operatives and issue permits in line with safe dig policies.
- To carry out Safety Audits and Toolbox Talks to ensure the continued development of a safe and environmentally focussed working culture.
- To supervise resources, material, mechanical and sub-contract, to complete works efficiently and safely
As a Site Supervisor on Highways Projects, you will require the following certification;
- Full driving licence
- CSCS card / NRSWA Card
- NVQ level 3
- SMSTS / SSSTS
If you have a similar background, experience and qualifications for the above vacancy, for Site Supervisor – Highways Projects, then please get in touch.
Please send us a copy of your cv and I will give you a call.