Hello, we are glad to inform you that we are hiring.
Site Engineer for the a Tourism/Travel HQ London offices, the ideal candidate will be part of the Integral engineering team, one of three engineers including site supervisor and fabric technician, providing engineering support for 7 occupied tenant floors, , you will be the first fix for any requests for break downs around the building, also required to complete a scheduled preventive maintenance issued by the site supervisor
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately reporting of all completed work orders, including precise recording of any critical spares/stock items used during these tasks. Utilizing the Corrigo platform.
- Actively participate and complete Health and Safety compliance activities, such as Hazard/Near Miss Reporting and regular attendance/completion of scheduled Toolbox Talks.
- Liaise with the supply chain, when ordering M&E components for remedial/corrective works.
- Take ownership of areas (including all plant rooms) under INTEGRAL control, ensuring they are brought up too and maintained to the required show site standards.
- Efficient and Effective completion of HelpedIn Work Orders and PPMS that have been allocated, ensuring that Work Orders have been acknowledged and completed within SLA.
- Able to work productively in a team and individually.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in corporate Environments understanding the customers needs
- C&G Pts. 1 & 2, equivalent.
- 18th Edition IEE: Wiring and Installation (Ability to attain 18th Edition through additional training if you have 17th Edition)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff.
- Proactive in achieving the highest standard of operation.
- Have good IT and report writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm, clear thinking and able to deliver the required services to the client within given time constraints.
- · Overtime x1.5 on weekday and x2 on weekends + day in lieu on bank holidays
- · Standby rate is £15 per day and £50 on bank holidays
- · 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata into shifts for shift workers)
- · Free meals on site
- · Company funded health cash plan
- · Ability to buy and sell holidays – buy 5 days & sell 2 days
- · Life assurance
- · Auto-enrolment company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Purchase an electric vehicle via salary sacrifice
- Employee discounts with various brands
- Learning and development programs, training and career opportunities.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where Integral and JLL can take you.