Hello, we are hiring.
This position is to cover parental leave from mid-January 2023 until late May 2023 (4 months)
The ideal candidate is someone who can communicate clearly, you can manage staff in a consultative style. Someone who can develop staff skill levels, empowers people through delegation and will adhere to high standards with regards to staff performance.
You will be responsible for:
- Recruitment- assisting HOD’s with advertisement of vacancies, screening, interviewing and training new HOD’s on the process.
- Onboarding new team members including eligibility to work checks, induction paperwork, brand induction and statutory training.
- Developing and making recommendations for staffing strategy and budget for wages. Controlling the HR expenses and staff budget.
- Acting as a key contact for any employment disputes and resolving matters promptly.
- Ensuring that all starters and leavers are processed and to assist payroll on a monthly basis.
- Coordinating and presenting Employee of the Month.
- Organising staff engagement events.
- Coordinating part-time office administrator to assist with tasks.
- Monthly stocktake of uniforms and HR collateral.
- Assisting with H&S compliance to ensure a safe working environment.
- Reporting on a monthly basis to Head office on statistics including recruitment, staff turnover, training completed etc.
- E-Productive for Employee Management
- Mapal One (Flow) training
- Shield Riskproof- Health and Safety
- Hospitality Action- Employee Assistance Programme
- Revinate- Feedback and Surveys
Human Resources Manager Benefits include
·Full brand induction and Staff Experience Stay.
·50% discount in our food and beverage outlets.
·Discounts on accommodation within the StayWell and The Prince Hotels portfolio.
·Free dry cleaning for work suits and dresses.
·Complimentary meal on duty.
·Complimentary tea and coffee.
·Staff vending machine with snacks and soft drinks.
·Monthly staff engagement and special day celebrations.
·Staff Representation Counsel so you can have your say.
·Introduce a friend to work scheme- up to £250.