Hiring A Global Network Management – Senior Analyst
Hello, we are hiring.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Global Network Management – Senior Analyst
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Mastercard’s Cross-Border Services team (XBS) is driving innovation and growth to meet today’s demands for simple, certain, and secure international payments. XBS is a portfolio of integrated assets and capabilities designed to service key verticals and multiple payment experiences. Through a single connection, we enable partners the ability to reach a variety of endpoints-account, card, mobile wallet, or cash payout-nearly anywhere in the world.
The Cross-Border Services team is looking for a Senior Analyst to support Global Network Management. The Network Management team is responsible for monitoring, analysing and improving the technical and operational performance of our global network of payment settlement partners (Financial Institutions and Payment Service Providers (PSP’s)). This role will report directly the VP of Global Network Management.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, analytical, understands cross border payment trends, and most importantly, well organized.
• Support the Network Management team by managing monthly and quarterly KPI reporting, dashboards, and general reporting needs
• Structure and maintain a repository of all relevant Network collateral
• Work across key stakeholders to consolidate issues and track resolution
• Maintain the Network Partner Index (PRIUS)
• Conduct benchmarking excercises within partners and the market
• Support other strategic projects
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
• Have extensive experience with tools like Tableau, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Have an analytical mindset capable of breaking down large data sets into relevant metrics
• Understanding of Cross Border payment trends
• Demonstrated success working with internal stakeholders across other business units, functions and markets in support of cross-functional projects/programs
• Be a strong, confident, and exacting writer and speaker, able to communicate your findings effectively to a wide variety of stakeholders
• Undergraduate degree from a top university, ideally focused on data, mathematics, or applied economics
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.