Hiring A Call Centre – Admin & Financial Care Assistant
We are hiring!
We are proud of our family values and our inclusive working environment where you can truly be yourself. We cherish working together in a safe and supportive community. We celebrate success and reward those who take personal accountability – a place where you feel truly valued.
Join us as part of our award-winning Contact Centre team in Glasgow initially as an administrator which will then move into a telephony role in February 2023. Further training would be provided for the telephony role. You’ll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact. Building better financial futures for our customers whilst delivering exceptional customer service. Earn up to £23,006 per annum (depending on experience & based on working 40hrs per week). With bonus incentives on top.
This will be an office based role however the telephony role does operate on a hybrid working pattern within 6 months of employment allowing colleagues to gain a great work life balance with the opportunity to work from office/home for part of the week. Administrator role will be office based for the duration of the role.
What you’ll do:
Initially as an administrator:
- Work a queue system checking basic elements and removing markers
- Letter printing/checking and posting
Then you will progress:
- Have great conversations to meet our customer’s needs
- Provide personalised and customer focused service by being transparent and delivering tailored solutions for each customer to reduce overall customer debt
- Make and receive calls to/from Customers managing customer accounts and investigating the detail in regard to customers debt
- Work 40 hours per week Mon-Sat with varied shift patterns (which will be discussed with you at interview). Administrator role will be Monday – Friday
Skills we’re looking for:
- Fantastic with people after all we put our customers and colleagues at the heart of everything we do
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to make a real difference
- Customer Service experience, whether that’s face to face (Retail, Hospitality or similar industries) or in a call centre environment. We’re interested in your excellent communication skills
- We’re looking for people who are team players and love speaking to and helping customers
- You should enjoy making decisions and connecting with people from all walks of life
- You’ll have a positive attitude and be willing to provide excellent customer service
- Experience within a regulated environment, with strong attention to detail, would be beneficial
What we can offer you:
We have a variety of benefits something to suit everyone. Our office working hours to support our customers are Monday-Saturday. We are closed Sunday. You will cover a range of shifts working 40 hours per week. This is a hybrid role however up to the first 6 months will be office based.
- Competitive starting base salary of up to £23,006 (dependant on experience) Based on 40hrs per week. We may offer 35hrs per week if that suits your personal circumstances. The salary would be pro-rated accordingly.
- Excellent bonus scheme (up to 15%) and incentive package
- Sociable working hours
- Free tea and coffee in the office
- Grab some breakfast and lunch in the office
- 25 Days holiday (plus opportunity to buy/sell)
- interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs.
- Pension Scheme – company matching up to 5%
- Life Assurance 4x salary
- Private medical insurance / Health plans
- Income protection
- Employee assistance program
- Casual dress
- Cycle to work scheme / Gym Flex / Gadget scheme
Our Training and Development programme is fantastic, teaching you all you need to know about our systems and services and how to approach our customer calls.
We are an equal opportunities employer and if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Resourcing Team know at the beginning of your application.? If you are successful – we will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. As we are a FCA regulated company.