Entry Level Sales Representative
Entry Level Sales Representative
Entry-Level Sales Representative
Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on hard work, innovation, purpose, and positivity. We firmly believe that our sales representatives are happiest when achieving their greatest potential. That is why ninety percent of our sales leadership community began their careers in entry-level sales positions as we hire, train, and promote talented individuals with a drive to succeed. We are committed to empowering our sales professionals by fostering a diverse, inclusive, and military-friendly environment by giving all people equal opportunities to succeed. This philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials, one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, and making the Military Times’ Best for Vets list.
The Sales Role
Hiring Immediately – As a full-time entry-level sales representative, we’re preparing you to succeed in more than just your current position. You’ll be trained in all of our products and be able to deliver interactive sales presentations that will teach communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning.
- Promotion of Power’s products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations on eco-friendly, green products and services
- Participation in ongoing training camps on a weekly basis
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Keen sense of self-motivation, dignity, and resolve
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Naturally relational and articulate individual who thrives in human interaction
- BA/BS preferred
- $4,000 Sign on bonus
- Average first year income range: $45,000 – $60,000 (Base Salary plus commission and bonuses)
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards, and tickets to concerts and events
- $3,000 signing bonus for veterans and veteran spouses
- Full medical, dental, life, and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free health screenings & rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, smart phones, and tablets that will help you reach your sales goals faster and more efficiently
- A robust social program filled with events and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
About Power Home Remodeling:
Earn More. Grow More. Give More. Family-owned and privately held since 1992, Power Home Remodeling Group is the second largest exterior remodeler in the country and a winner of multiple industry awards for product innovation, green remodeling and quality assurance. While we are proud of this achievement and our 98% customer satisfaction rate, we are most proud of our unique and remarkable culture one that enabled us to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as the #1 workplace for Millennials in the country.
For more than 25 years, Power Home Remodeling Group has been the most trusted name in replacement windows, siding, roofing, and entry doors. Trusted because we care about our products being energy efficient and cost effective. Trusted because we value integrity, honesty and true craftsmanship. Trusted because we believe in total customer satisfaction without compromise. Due to these commitments…we have been trusted by 300,000 homeowners nationwide.
Throughout our 25-year history, it has never just been about windows.
It’s been about delivering on our promises to our customers and to our employees. When you join the Power team more than 1,950 strong and growing you’ll experience a shared dedication to a greater goal. Our proven sales training program gets you where you’re going faster, with Power employees reaching higher salaries three times faster than their pharmaceutical and financial sales counterparts. And while you are earning big, you will also have the opportunity to give big in the form of unmatched co-worker support, camaraderie and charitable community outreach. With locations in ten major cities and aggressive plans to expand across the country, a career at Power is the ˜more™ you have been looking for.
#1 Workplace for Millennials by Fortune Magazine
#1 Best to Place to Work for Camaraderie by Fortune Magazine
#15 on Glassdoor Best Places to Work
One of Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
Philly.com Top Workplace for Midsized Companies
One of Selling Power 50 Best Companies to Sell For
Philadelphia Magazine Coolest Companies 2015