Docucare Associate – Chicago, IL
Country: United States
Department: Service Delivery
Date: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Service Delivery
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation:
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make everyday work better for clients – no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end-user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
This employee works as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. They will have a focus on the following:
- Delivery of service that meets SLA (Service Level Agreement) and customer satisfaction
- Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements
- Contributing to service transformation and business growth and further profitable service revenue
- Carries out preventative maintenance checks, first level repair and escalate in accordance with agreed procedures for next level maintenance and technical support
- Promotes knowledge sharing and acts as a mentor/coach
- Educates and trains client groups on equipment usage and functions.
- Maintains clean and tidy devices and safe work environment
- Logs of all activities including on-site parts inventory and replenishment of consumables
- Ensures SLA is achieved, and customer requirements are met and exceeded
- Commits to maintaining skill set through personal development and training
Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide excellent customer service, anticipating the needs of the customer to align with Xerox’s business mission/objective.
- Able to work with minimal oversight, maintaining a high attention to detail and organization while demonstrating superior time management skills in accordance with Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer
- Functional knowledge of a PC, including Microsoft Office and web browsing, sending and receiving emails, managing files, and performing data entry.
- Identifies problems in straightforward situations and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
- Eager to learn technologies surrounding print production and finishing equipment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, walk, bend, and reach.
It is important that our Docucare Associate does these 4 things well:
- Excelling in customer-facing service delivery role
- Maintaining intermediate knowledge of all Xerox equipment and client IT environment
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to work with initiative and drive
- Exhibits good technical and/or electrical aptitude
- Full medical/dental/vision, wellness credits, and a company contribution to a Health Savings Account and 401k matching
- Paid time off, plus holidays and personal days
- Substantial growth opportunities for future career development within a supportive and collaborative company culture