Data Entry Specialist
The Data Entry Specialist will enable the field and internal operations to function efficiently by assuring that customer records are prepared and maintained to a high level of accuracy.
The Database Maintenance Specialist works in the home office alongside the Administration and Service Departments. He or she troubleshoots customer records by means of reports and responds to workflow cues to inspect records and correct issues before they become damaging problems. This is a fast-paced job with a variety of interactions with many different departments.
Promotions within the company are expected from this initial assignment.
Specific functions include, but are not limited to:
- Account maintenance in computer systems
- Inspection of customer records
- Reconciliation of records between CRM and ERP
- Research customer attributes
- Data entry
- Customer contact over the phone
- Email communication with customers
TRAK Machine Tools – Southwestern Industries, Inc.
2615 Homestead Place