Data Entry/Research Assistant-(Seasonal/ PT-FT flexible)
About this Position
DATA ENTRY/RESEARCH ASSISTANT: BC Capital Group (a Bainbridge affiliate)
Job Type: Part-Time/Full-Time (seasonal)
Position Location: Remote, location agnostic, U.S. preference
Position Type: Paid
Start Date: Immediately
How to Apply: Please submit resume and cover letter, briefly describing your interest in the position. Resumes without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
Why Work Here
BC Capital Group is one of the leading professional services firms, serving the world’s top private equity funds and corporate buyers. We have completed over $5 billion in small to mid- cap acquisitions for PE funds and corporations in all market sectors including: technology, healthcare, automation, global supply chain, machine learning and energy.
This is an excellent opportunity for entry-level candidates interested in gaining valuable work experience in the areas of M&A and Financial Services, Strategy Consulting and Private Equity Investments. While collaborating with the Business Development team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced, dynamic team of professionals, and play a crucial role in developing business development systems essential to the company.
- Utilize automated tools to facilitate targeting, sourcing, and business development capabilities for the Bainbridge team.
- Develop internal technological infrastructure to improve outreach capability, accuracy, effectiveness with the goal of scaling up Bainbridge’s targeting capabilities.
- Play a pivotal role in the data targeting and sourcing team at Bainbridge, advancing the technological capability to download and manage data.
- Collaborate with Business development team, working on daily/weekly initiatives, troubleshooting and resolving any data/information issues.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Completed or enrolled in BA/BS degree program in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with Python, Jupyter notebook and SQL
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Computer proficiency, data base maintenance
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Professional report creation
- Strong written, verbal and listening skills
- Problem solving attitude
- Enjoys working on a team as well as independently in a remote environment
More About Us
BC Capital Group is a separately owned affiliate to Bainbridge, a global strategic consulting firm, delivering high value advisory services to the Fortune 1000. Founded out of MIT, our main goal is to help clients achieve their strategic objectives while our team members achieve their highest professional goals. The company was recently ranked by Forbes Magazine among the 99th percentile of national management consulting firms and by Vault Magazine as a top 50 national management consulting firm. Our culture is one of teamwork, achievement, and excellence in customer service. From 2016-2020, Bainbridge was recognized by Forbes ranking of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms across 14 industries of expertise. In 2016 Bainbridge was ranked in the Top 50 Most Prestigious Consulting Firms in North America by Vault. In 2007, Bainbridge Consulting was recognized as an employer of choice by the San Diego Business Journal, reflecting the values of teamwork, scholarship, excellence, and impactful value.
Bainbridge, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, and all employees are responsible for maintaining a discrimination and harassment free environment.
All employees are accountable for conducting their daily business responsibilities in an ethical and moral manner.
Powered by JazzHR
San Diego, CA