Data Entry/Order Processor
PrideStaff has a great opportunity for a Data Entry / Order Processing Associate in Vista, CA
Our client is a manufacturing company is seeking a Data Entry /Order Processing Associate with order entry and customer service experience to join their team.
You will be responsible for processing customer orders, high-volume data
entry, verifying purchase order terms, invoicing, handling customer questions, Serving as backup for several positions
Candidate must have excellent communication skills, 10 keys by touch, computer literacy and must be very proficient with spreadsheet applications. Order entry and order processing experience are required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide timely and accurate information in response to incoming dealer and distributor requests for product information and the location of dealers.
2. Abides by set payment terms.
3. Process orders /service requests for warrantied and non-warrantied products according to established department policies and procedures.
4. Provide feedback to the proper functional areas within the company on all product failures and damage.
5. Work with others to ensure we are meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
6. Communicates with customers in a professional and timely manner on issues such as orders, back orders, shipment specifications, cost/quotes, special pricing, billing terms, and other essential ordering matters.
7. Answer non-technical customer service calls and provides back up phone support for all incoming calls.
8. Able to utilize phone/email/fax to communicate with customers.
9. Responsible for keeping accurate records of documents in an organized manner and maintain an organized filing system.
10. Analyze pricing and parts numbers for accuracy on all orders.
11. Assumes the Receptionists duties in his/her absence.
12. Other duties as assigned by Controller.
Can demonstrate good spelling, punctuation, and grammar skills.
Knowledge of inland/ocean freight forwarding procedures including booking and other terms
Able to identify and resolve complex problems
Able to identify documents such as procedures manuals spreadsheets, understand business
reports, access the internet and create professional documents.
Good math and comprehension skills.
High School graduate or equivalent. An associate degree in business or a related field is desirable.
PrideStaff is honored to have earned the prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond Award. Less than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America receive the Best of Staffing Award for service excellence and only 18% have gone on to earn the Diamond Award for service excellence. In addition, PrideStaff is the only commercial staffing firm in the U.S. and Canada with over $100 million in revenue to earn the Diamond Award for two years in a row, highlighting exceptional client and talent service quality.
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.