Data Entry Operator
The Safer Foundation is a social service provider to individuals with arrest and conviction records. Through a full range of services, including case management, educational instruction and advocacy, we focus on preparing individuals for the world of work by helping them find and keep productive and meaningful employment.
The 0360 Operator is primarily responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate entry of all resident Paroles, Transfers, Revocations, Medical Furloughs, Incident Reports, Reportable, Warrants, Warrant Dispositions, etc. in 0360 in accordance with established IDOC guidelines. The 0360 Operator also provides training and support to all Center staff on the navigation of 0360.
Performance Results Description
The Position is properly performed when all essential duties and responsibilities are executed by following the Safer Values.
Exceeding Expectations, Communication and Collaboration, Integrity and Evidence Based Innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Stakeholder Interface and Service
- The 0360 Operator is primarily responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate entry of all resident Paroles, Transfers, Revocations, Medical Furloughs, Incident Reports, Reportables, Warrants, Warrant Dispositions, etc. in 0360 in accordance with established IDOC guidelines
- Utilizes 0360 and other programs to process and reconcile resident movement
- Contacts IDOC’s IT Department for assistance with 0360 or to report technical difficulties
- Serves as backup for the Switchboard Operator daily answering and routing incoming calls sorting, handling, and distributing incoming and outgoing mail, packages and special deliveries
- Performs designated Coordinator Duties as deemed necessary and based on the operational needs of the facility
- Performs additional duties as necessary to perform and meet the daily operational needs of the facility
- Serves as a backup to the Office Administrator assisting with the daily operational needs of the facility
Tracking, Document, and Reporting
- Reviews Warrants for accuracy and completeness, ensuring Warrants have been properly issued in accordance with IDOC standards and the Center’s Local Procedures and entered properly and timely. Maintains copies of all Warrants and Warrant Dispositions for audit purposes
- Inputs data, including Serious Incident Reports into the database accurately and in a timely manner. Performs regular updates according to established procedures
- Obtains and removes access for 0360 users. Provides training and support to all staff on the navigation of 0360 and maintains a list of current users
- Proficient in Salesforce and SecurManage
- Input resident budget checks in the MIP Accounting Payroll System
- Maintains the Emergency Notification Directory and forwards it to IDOC monthly
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in MS Word and the Internet
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; good command of the English language, oral and written
- Ability to type 45-50 wpm
- Good administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good spelling, grammar, and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of related experience
Licenses and or Certifications:
Safer Foundation is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action/Minorities/Females/Veterans
No Phone Calls Please