Data Entry Clerk I
HOYA and Seiko Driven by passion for innovation and development, Hoya Vision is constantly moving boundaries. By use of extensive research and cutting- edge technology we provide tailored optimized experiences – both for the eye care professional and the spectacle wearer.
Enters data into computer system from the doctor’s copy of an Rx. Review’s computer data to ensure accuracy and completeness. Work the combobulator as well as support Pre-Production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter data for all non-electronically received orders in to DVI system
- Enter and complete all VBA electronic orders daily.
- Compares data entered with source documents or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors
- Help on Combobulator when billing is caught up.
- Makes necessary corrections to information entered
- Must know additional information when it applies: Company billing policy, lens availability, frame manufacturers
- Receive frames, frame staging / frame verification
- Help out in all areas of Pre-Production as needed
- Support shipping department when needed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- None Required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to work as a team
- Basic Math
- Able to read and write English Language well
- 10 key-by-touch
- Type 45 words per minute
- Ability to memorize large amounts of codes with accuracy
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in this area is usually quiet
- Basic understanding and awareness of Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Closed Toe shoe required
At HOYA, our foundation is built upon a diverse and inclusive work environment. Together, our differences are key to maintaining an inclusive culture that supports and inspires employee’s uniqueness. Our differences ignite our innovation and connects us to our diverse customers and communities we serve.
We’re passionate about maintaining an inclusive work environment, not only because it’s the right thing to do, it promotes and celebrates differences. We are also committed to providing equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, disabilities, ages, philosophies, and veteran statuses at all levels of the organization.
Hoya and Seiko Optical is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, promotion, transfer and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, gender, handicap or disability, or any other category protected by federal state or local law.
- Job Family Production
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, January 9, 2023