Data Entry Clerk, Generalist
Title: Data Entry Operator
Location: El Paso, TX – location – Need locals only. Onsite only during, and after training. Possibility of remote once the contractors start performing really well.
Shift timings: 8 – 4.30 PM CST (little flexibility with the times but not much). Might expect some weekend work during integration
About this role –
Account Maintenance que –
- Doing maintenance on existing systems and accounts that are carried over via integration of TDA and Schwab. Making updates, adding options, features, adding new account holders to the existing accounts.
- Will not be opening any new accounts.
- Training and supervision will be provided. Around 4 weeks web based detailed training.
- Able to contact clients / account holders if any pertinent information is missing about the accounts. – Will be making few outbound calls to get this information. 3 -10 calls a day. Follow up after with an email or post.
- Must have good analytical thinking and personality
- Any customer service background is helpful
- Basic computer and MS office knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to Multitask between different systems/ applications. Use multiple systems at the same time.
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based solutions. Experis accelerates organizations’ growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance and Engineering to deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup® family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Talent Solutions.
El Paso, TX