Data Analyst (Helathtech) (Remote)
HirexHire (pronounced hire by hire) is a Chicago-based recruiting and talent consultancy that integrates with companies short-term to provide long-term talent solutions. We take a seat in our client’s everyday operations to understand their people’s goals, gaps, and challenges. We then develop and implement the processes and technologies to execute a sustainable and scalable talent plan.
We partner with companies expecting or experiencing high growth who need to hire at scale or fill a critical role rapidly. Our clients are not looking for quick-fix placements but are thoughtfully building a hiring strategy to scale their businesses.
Location: Chicago, IL HQ (remote)
Industry:Healthcare Technology (SaaS)
Company Size: 50+
What They Do: Our client is a cloud-based software platform and patient engagement technology that automates the collection of patient reported outcomes. It also offers procedure-specific education modules to help prepare patients for treatments and proactively monitors their recovery.
Contact HirexHire for more client information
As a core member of our client’s Data Engineering team, the Data Analyst will work on a broad array of problems that rely on data to derive insights for the client’s business and customers. You will collaborate cross-functionally with members of the Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to make impactful contributions to the client’s data platform solutions. An ideal candidate will be diligent, curious, and self-motivated to unlock the power of data to transform the patient experience and drive positive healthcare outcomes.
This role is 100% remote within the U.S.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop analytic solutions for internal teams and external customers on topics such as business development, patient engagement, patient-reported outcomes, and performance intelligence.
- Collect, clean, and organize large datasets from a variety of sources.
- Develop and implement statistical models to uncover trends and patterns in the data; and communicate findings and insights to stakeholders through clear and compelling visualizations and reports using tools such as Metabase.
- Contribute to existing data pipelines directly or through feedback to ensure accuracy and reliability.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A deep understanding of SQL and Python.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools and any visualization software.
- Experience with a CRM such as HubSpot or Salesforce.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, regularly communicate progress, and meet established deadlines.
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFERS
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible, Unlimited PTO
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Performance Bonuses
• Company 401K
• Professional Development Opportunities
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. HirexHire is dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams for our clients, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t perfectly align, we encourage you to still apply! We may have another fit for you!