Customer Support Representative
- Position Summary
Customer Support Representative will be responsible for answering incoming calls from patients and scheduling appointments as needed with Friend Family Health Center’s Providers. The position will work a 40-hour week, which includes varying hours, including weekends and holidays when necessary.
This position is part of the local 763 Teamster Union
- Experience & Training
· 1-3 years working in a high-volume customer support center, preferably in a health care setting.
· Ability to determine priorities and work independently.
· Experience with Centricity preferred.
· High degree of initiative and problem-solving ability.
· Considerable skill in handling sensitive matters.
· Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment and assume responsibility.
· Effective telephone techniques.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to type 35 wpm.
- Utilizes a wide variety of computer systems including Centricity effectively.
- Ability to enter and retrieve data accurately and quickly within an automated scheduling system, checks work, and resolves mistakes.
- Manage length of calls based on established standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to handle a wide variety of calls, including patience conflicts with tact, courtesy, and discretion.
- Answering incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action as needed.
- Resolves patient appointment challenges by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Maintains call center database by accurately entering information.
- Maintain patient satisfaction rating based on FFHC organization-wide expectations
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center: 3 years (Required)
- Call center
Communication method(s) used:
This job will require you to pass a background check:
Powered by JazzHR