Customer Support Representative, Intuit TurboTax – Remote
Looking for your next remote gig?
We’re looking for you! Working Solutions seeks courteous, helpful independent contractors for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to provide customer support to Intuit TurboTax’s customers from the comfort of home with the ability to create your own schedule. In this role, you will help customers with tax software product support focusing on software navigation and locating previous tax returns and amendments.
Working Solutions is a customer experience business process outsourcing leader providing work-from-home opportunities to independent contractors across the United States and Canada since 1996. When you join Working Solutions as an independent contractor, you will have access to several different contracts exclusive to Working Solutions contractors. Why join the WooHoo! Crew? There are many perks to contracting with us!
Work from home
No hassles of commuting
Schedule your own hours
Work when it’s convenient for you
Gain experience in different industries
High pay rates
About our application process
As part of our application process, you will be prompted to complete an online assessment. This assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete. If you are among the qualified candidates, you will receive an invitation via email to our online portal to complete a background check and a technology scan – you must visit the online portal to complete the application process. You can find more information about our hiring process here.
Independent contractors participating in Working Solutions’ Intuit TurboTax program will provide customer support via phone, chat, and/or video chat. Customer interactions focus on software navigation and locating previous tax returns and amendments. In this role, you will provide an empathetic approach to customer interactions, leveraging critical thinking and multi-tasking capabilities and escalating while necessary.
- This seasonal contract runs through April 18th, 2023
- Flexible schedule opportunities – you create your own schedule!
- Schedule anytime between 7 am – 11 pm CT, Monday – Sunday
- Weekday and weekend options
- Earn up to $19 per productive hour (paid by the minute)*
- Contractors on this program who meet or exceed key metrics earn on average the equivalent of $16-$19/hour during peak times and $15.60-$17.50/hour during non-peak times
- Peak rates apply January – April
- Contractors are guaranteed a minimum of 45 minutes for each available hour
*TurboTax peak time rate is $0.30/talk minute ($0.31/talk minute bilingual), with additional incentives for achieving key client metrics. The off-peak TurboTax rate is $0.26/talk minute ($0.27/talk minute bilingual) plus incentives.
- Sincere desire to assist the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Friendly tone and professional demeanor
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Tech-savvy and avid computer user
Technology & Equipment Requirements:
- Personal computer (no tablet)
- Broadband internet connection, recommended at least 10 MBPS
- Wired internet connection (no wi-fi)
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating system
- Valid antivirus software installed, running and up to date
- USB headset with microphone
- A webcam will be loaned to each contractor to be used for the duration of the contract.
- Must have a smart phone and be willing to accept texts related to program work. The contractor’s cell phone number will be registered in the system that send a temporary login token. At each login, the soft-token will be sent via text to the agent’s phone within a few seconds.
*Full PC requirements
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet, uninterrupted space
- Organized desk area
- Professional appearance (if on camera)
We are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington. Contractors must also successfully pass a criminal background check.
Contractual Relationship: The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.