Customer Service Representative
When you join Traffic Tech, you join a team that keeps the global economy moving – literally.
Traffic Tech is recognized as an industry leader and the logistics partner to many highly recognizable international brands. With offices throughout North America, South America, Asia and Europe, the company offers progressive & efficient solutions for moving freight by land, sea, and air.
Your Part in It:
Working out of our Chicago Headquarter Office, we are looking for our next entry-level Customer Service Representative to join Team Mexico. You will be responsible for making sure the movement of freight across North America, or even across the globe, is coordinated and executed successfully according to our customers’ needs.
Your work will support our rapidly growing Operations team and you will communicate thoroughly with other team members and Traffic Tech personnel. This position is a great opportunity to further your career within the extensive logistics’ field.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
What the Job Entails:
- Creating and maintaining Strong Vendor Relationships
- Negotiating with Shippers and Carriers
- Shipment tracking – monitor pickup and delivery
- Preparing required shipping documentation
- Effective and professional communication with clients and carriers
- Minor Accounting Functions and data entry
- Track & Trace coordinating
What We Are Looking For:
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- High School Diploma
- Customer service experience
- Problem resolution skills, detail-oriented, high level of multi-tasking skills are a must
- Possess professional phone mannerisms
- Outgoing personality; high energy; flexible
- Great attitude and desire to work hard while having fun
- Must be capable of working autonomously
- Must be able to read and write in both English & Spanish proficiently
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday (8:00pm – 5:00pm) and some weekend shifts
What We Offer:
- Robust industry with training and mentorship
- Competitive Medical and Dental benefits
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability
- 401k with match
- Personal and Volunteer time off
- PTO after probationary period