Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Moen is currently recruiting for remote call center agents. Training will begin January 30, 2023, with training hours of 9:00am-5:30pm EST. Working hours will be between the hours of 8:00am-7:00pm EST consisting of 8 hour shifts on a weekly or bi-weekly shift rotation.
The Associate Product Consultant is the “Voice of Moen” that consumers interact with when they have product, installation, or warranty questions. Moen offers a competitive starting rate and benefits from day one which include medical, dental, vision, monthly and annual bonus opportunities, paid time off, 401K, profit sharing, product discounts, and more. This position is 100% remote and Moen provides all the necessary equipment to be successful.
To provide world class customer service to our consumers, our employees receive over 200 hours of paid virtual training in Moen products. To ensure a smooth transition, prior to the completion of training, incumbents will be paired with a tenured employee to prepare for success in their new career as a Product Consultant.
- Delivers a consumer experience that drives unsolicited, positive “word of mouth” advertisement for Moen Incorporated
- Manages inbound calls from consumers to resolve product and technical support issues. This includes identifying and determining the problem and cause, and explaining the best resolution
- Efficient use of technology to assist consumer with identification of product, explanation of resolution, and technical support and instruction for repair and/or installation of service kit or product.
- Negotiates solutions in challenging/sensitive consumer situations that have a positive outcome for both the consumer and Moen
- Maintains professional composure during interactions
- Achieves daily metrics in call quality, call management, and productivity standards consistently as well as adhering to all processes and procedures
- Records consumer demographics, product information, and troubleshooting efforts as required
- Performs other duties and/or special assignments as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years’ experience in a customer service environment required; call enter experience preferred
- Excellent professional communication skills required. *English/Spanish or English/French Bi-lingual capabilities are a plus and start at a higher salary
- Proficient PC skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office suite including Outlook and Microsoft Word, experience with Microsoft Teams a plus
- Must be able to thrive in a work environment that demands high-level focus, low-mobility, and high observation
- Possess the ability to maintain a positive approach to the business, demonstrating flexibility and teamwork
- Must be available for training January 30, 2023-February 23, 2023*, and June 6, 2023-July 21, 2023* (these dates could change)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and equally share in all schedule rotations and business hours deployed by the department if needed
- Incumbent must meet internet speed requirements, have a safe and secure workspace, and follow department Remote Work Policy
- 100% Remote Position
- Diverse, inclusive, and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Self-led career development program with rewarding pay increases
- Annual merit increases and company bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage from day one
- Paid time off from day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match up to 3%
- Profit Sharing
- All your information will be confidential according to EEO guidelines.