Customer Service Representative / Dental Office
American Dental Associates Ltd. is looking for a team oriented and self-motivated dental receptionist. The front desk receptionist is the point of contact for all of our patients. The role requires an individual to: answer incoming phone calls, greet patients, check-in assistance and assisting all walk-in clients in a professional, friendly, and service oriented manner. Competive salary with room for growth into a managerial position. Dental experience is a plus but not manditory for application.
We offer paid training for all new employes with no experence!
- Complete a variety of administrative duties
- Answer all incoming telephone calls
- Schedule appointments
- Greet and check in clients
- Verify dental insurance benefits
- Monitor and audit office schedules
- Must be able to read and communicate over a telephone and in person.
- Must have basic typing/data entry/PC Windows experience.
- Must possess the ability to obtain basic information; guide people and provide basic direction.
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking skills and handle high-pressure situations.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Bilingual (preferred)