Customer Service Representative
At Voip Voiceline, we’re here to transform the customer experience and engagement with your brand. We understand that you need to focus on the innovation of your products, therefore, we have training processes in place for any of your customer service needs. We’ll handle everything, from quickly sorting customer issues to scheduling appointments or consultations for your company services. We provide outsourced excellence to the businesses we assist, helping brands effectively handle customer issues that surface day-to-day.
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Chicago Area. As a Customer Service Representative, you must be service-minded, solution-oriented, and forward-thinking. You will be responsible for fielding customer inquiries, resolving complaints, and addressing product or service concerns with an exceeding level of empathy, professionalism, and courtesy.
We are looking for a pioneer who will be able to execute our current strategies flawlessly while also providing a unique perspective to our training and development, orientation, and company culture.
Responsibilities Of Our Customer Service Representative:
- Provide superior customer support through direct meetings with potential customers and serve as the primary point of contact
- Attend daily meetings regarding product knowledge updates, performance standards, and new promotional opportunities
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and rapport with every customer, client, and team member
- Update customer information and ensure accurate filing entry to ensure the customer’s confidential information remains safe
- Represent our organization with pride and set to be an upstanding example of our core values – whether you are in the office or not
Requirements We Look For In Our Next Customer Service Representative:
- Previous experience in a customer service setting, including hospitality, restaurant, or retail experience
- Must be flexible to work weekends occasionally
- Experience with Office Suite and Google Drive and demonstrated competency in learning new software applications
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate relevant information, ideas, and directions
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, dependability, trust, and collaboration
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39.780 – $50.460 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: On the road