Customer Service Representative
Help at Home is hiring a Customer Service Representative! We offer a $500 hiring bonus, weekly pay starting at $16 per hour, and a generous cash incentive program – up to $10,000 in bonuses!
Help at Home, LLC is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality care and support solutions. Our goal is to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients. Help at Home is committed to delivering a gold standard in care through our attentive and well-trained staff who support our clients comfortably and safely within their homes and communities.
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative to oversee and ensure the successful implementation of all provided services for our clients within their assigned areas. The employee will be responsible for ensuring that client care plans meet client needs and that caregivers provide an exemplary level of care that meets the vision, mission and values of our organization.
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff can enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas. We offer an incentive program that allows our supervisors to make up to $10,000 in bonuses, which equates to an additional $4.75/hr average.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees who are committed to growing within the organization.
- Participate in recruiting, hiring and training new staff.
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handle the discipline and termination of employees, as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Manage client care by addressing client concerns, adhering to client confidentiality, and identifying/reporting abnormalities with client conditions to appropriate channels.
- Schedule and staff field staff to care for clients.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality of services delivered to clients and ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Collect and analyze client satisfaction data in order to implement improvements that positively impact the continuum of care for clients.
- Enforce all regulations established by external agencies and company policies/procedures to ensure compliance within all areas.
- Partner with regional leadership and internal support functions to provide a more effective and efficient work environment for all staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or a related field preferred
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license, along with access to an insured and reliable vehicle
- Availability to be On-Call for caseload-related crises
- Knowledge of health administration regulations and standards, health information management, Medicaid Waivers and home health service lines
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assess situations and make accurate observations in the workplace
- Ability to plan and oversee department operations and develop and implement comprehensive programs and services to improve utilization and the quality of services
- Ability to collaborate with staff and managers to facilitate improvement and change
- Organizational and analytical skills, along with the ability to oversee and organize the work of others
- Ability to gather and evaluate quantitative and qualitative data, identify and monitor trends, variances and performance outcomes, and initiate effective corrective actions, as needed
Candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off, and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview. Employees will be eligible for hiring bonuses after 90 days.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR