Customer Service Coordinator (Furniture) (Remote)
At Homelink Corporation, we provide 24/7, 365 temporary housing nationwide, and have been a leader in our industry for over 20 years. Our solutions have a real impact on every person we assist, from the policyholder to the insurance carrier. We take pride in delivering fast, reliable services that are backed by a strong and caring team.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic individual with excellent communication and multitasking skills who can thrive in a fast-paced, remote environment. This position is full-time (40 hours/week).
- Contact furniture vendor(s) to fulfill temporary housing furniture requests for displaced families.
- Coordinate and organize delivery and pick-up schedules for furniture rental needs.
- Confirm, track, and record pertinent information regarding the status of furniture rentals and contract terms for internal reference.
- Interpret furniture proposals/pricing to be able to order correctly and meet budgetary needs of claims.
- Effectively communicate across departments and with families to provide updates on the status of furniture rentals.
- Able to work through challenging claims and partner with appropriate departments when needed.
- Build rapport with adjusters, policyholders, and vendors.
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience to our policyholders during their temporary housing stay and apply critical thinking to provide solutions to appropriately address each family’s individual needs.
- Be sales-minded with an upbeat attitude and the motivation to succeed.
- Assist with customer service support when needed.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- A minimum of two (2) years of customer-service experience.
- Experience in insurance/furniture/ALE industry a plus.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Office, Word & Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong orientation toward customer/client service.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Flexible work schedule. Some evenings and weekends may be required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate in both a verbal and written manner and must have the ability to hear and verbally respond during interactions with staff and customers. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands through fingers, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
This position is full-time. It will require a flexible schedule that may necessitate occasional evenings/weekends coverage. Position will require on call responsibilities/support as scheduled by management.
Hoffman Estates, IL