Customer Service Associate-Call Center (Remote, IL)
1200 E. Warrenville Road
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & Service
Within approximately 24-48hrs after having received your application, you’ll receive an email invitation requesting that you complete a digital interview. This exercise will give you a preview of what you can expect in this role and help us assess job fit. **Please check your spam or junk folder.** Completion of the digital interview is required in order to be considered for the role.
- On your first two days, you will come onsite to the Naperville location to pick up your equipment and ensure your technology is working ahead of your return home
- Willingness and ability to participate in the BMO Remote Agent program and flexibility to attend on site activities from time to time
Where new skills and great service come to life
Whether you’re new to banking or already have financial services experience, our Customer Contact Center (CCC) is where you’ll develop skills for career growth while providing great customer experiences. As a CCC Associate, you’ll help customers with their finances from giving sound advice to promoting BMO’s banking products.
How we’ll help you get started
The way we work is changing, and we offer flexible options that recognize the evolving needs of our candidates and employees. As you move through our recruitment process, a recruiter will confirm details with you around any flexible work options available to you.
At BMO, we invest in our CCC Associates from day one. With learning and development at the heart of our employee’s success, we’ll introduce you to the world of banking all the way to helping you grow into future roles:
- You’ll get up to 6 weeks of industry leading educational training to build the knowledge and skills you need
- Our team of leaders work with you to build a development plan with regular coaching, mentorship and support so you can reach your professional goals
What you’ll do day to day
- Handle an average of 75-100 inbound calls daily in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Answer questions, process transactions, recommend products and provide advice to customers over the phone
- Have meaningful conversations with customers to understand their needs and offer the right products/services to meet them
- Quickly identify and solve problems on the spot to address account inquiries while providing technical and troubleshooting support
- Spend 90% of your time supporting customers on the phone and 10% in career coaching and future learning activities
What you’ll need
- A passion for helping people
- Ability to critically think on your feet, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude with strong people skills
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing technologies
- A knack for being tech savvy with above average computer skills
- Ability to work in a flexible environment (Monday-Sunday from 8am to 8pm), plus mandatory training up to 6 weeks (Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- 2-3 years sales, customer service or financial institution experience an asset
Why you’ll love growing your career here
- Customizable benefits, performance bonuses and our competitive employee share ownership program
- Work in a digitally focused environment where you’ll use innovative tools
- Strengthen your skillsets with access to professional tools, resources, in-depth training and ongoing manager support
- As North American’s eighth largest bank serving customers for 200+ years, connect with thousands of employees to build your professional network and explore more opportunities
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmoharris.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO Harris Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO Harris Bank, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO Harris Bank property. BMO Harris Bank will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Bank of Montreal