Customer Service Administrator – IntelliScript (Remote)
What We Do
Milliman IntelliScript is a group of a few hundred experts in fields ranging from actuarial science to information technology to clinical practice. Together, we develop and deploy category-defining, data-driven, software-as-a-service (SaaS) products for a broad spectrum of insurance clients. We’re a business unit within Milliman, Inc., a respected consultancy with offices around the world.
Candidates who have their pick of jobs are drawn to IntelliScript’s entrepreneurial and collaborative culture of innovation, excellence, exceptional customer service, balance, and transparency. Every single person has a voice in our company, and we challenge each other to push the outer limits of our full, diverse potential. And, we’ve shown sustained growth that ensures you’ll have room to grow your skillset, responsibilities, and career.
Our team is smart, down-to-earth, and ready to listen to your best ideas. We reward excellence and offer competitive compensation and benefits. Visit our LinkedIn page for a closer look at our company, and learn more about our cultural values here.
What this position entails
Milliman, Inc. is recognized as a top firm that provides data, products, and professional services to the insurance industry. IntelliScript is a practice within Milliman that provides health and life insurers with real-time data and underwriting decision support tools via software-as-a-service (SaaS). IntelliScript offers an innovative suite of products which interpret and deliver electronic medical data (such as prescription histories, diagnoses, treatment data, etc.) to help our clients make effective underwriting and pricing decisions. Our company offers a unique entrepreneurial culture that also promotes work / life balance. IntelliScript has enjoyed consistent growth and is the leader in the markets we serve.
The Operations team sits at the hub of all IntelliScript divisions (e.g., IT, Data Analytics, Account Management, Sales, and Product). This team is ready to grow again due to the increasing volume of calls from insurance policy applicants.
What you’ll be doing
The key area of responsibility in the role of Customer Service Administrator is interaction with customers, i.e., insurance applicants, to handle formal disputes of incorrect information:
- Respond to applicants’ questions via phone and email in a timely manner
- Review Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) reports and work closely with consumers to identify, reinvestigate, and resolve disputes within an allotted timeline
- Correct erroneous reports
- Coordinate with insurance clients to ensure updated information is received
- Track all related case information in Salesforce
Responsibilities will expand to other tasks and projects as your experience and knowledge increases.
What we need
- High school diploma / GED
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably via phone
- 2+ years of administrative experience
What you bring to the table
- Adapts to an established process, able to move projects along in a timeframe, with close attention to deadlines
- Able to conduct analysis and present a resolution
- Demonstrated “let’s find a way to do it” attitude – no task is too big or too small
- Dedicated to resolving customer problems and providing full satisfaction
- Exceptional communication skills: articulate and professional when speaking with clients as well as with colleagues, via all mediums (phone, email, video conferencing, etc.)
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
- Able to balance following (and repeating) a detailed process with observing trends to solve business problems
- Dedicated to getting the details right
- Loves to learn, takes every opportunity to develop knowledge and skills
- Self-driven to assess a need, research the situation, then present a resolution and the ability to find common ground with those think differently than you do on important matters
- Pursue professional education and growth
- Excellent prioritization of multiple concurrent tasks, such as projects in different phases
- Strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience using Salesforce to locate and record information
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
- Spanish speaking / translation ability
This position will be based out of the Milliman office in Brookfield, WI; however, this position is open to remote work. Applicants must be willing to travel to the Milliman office in Brookfield, WI as needed.
The base salary for the position will vary with the candidate’s qualications and experience. The salary range for this position is $45,000 – $65,000 depending on relevant factors, including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, location, etc. In addition, we offer a performance-based bonus plan, prot sharing, and generous benets.
Milliman Benefits (Full time U.S. positions only)
At Milliman, we focus on creating an environment that recognizes – and meets – the personal and professional needs of the individual and their family. We offer competitive benefits which include the following based on plan eligibility:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A Profit Sharing and Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Milliman paid life insurance, AD&D, Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible and Health Savings Accounts
- Pre-tax commuter and transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption assistance
- Paid Parental Leave