Client Services Representative
Veritext is the global leader in legal litigation and deposition solutions providing the most skilled court reporters, advanced technology and unparalleled service to help our clients achieve successful outcomes anytime and anywhere!
Providing our clients with exceptional service is the foundation of our business. In Client Services, it is your goal to exceed client expectations by proactively managing their requests and issues on cases and litigation matters.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to all client requests received via email and/or phone queue in a pleasant and professional manner and fulfill timely
- Resolve issues and/or escalate as needed; collaborate with applicable departments and/or colleagues to ensure prompt and accurate resolution
- Build and maintain relationships with and provide support to reporters, agencies, videographers, interpreters, etc. and all other outside vendors, as applicable; treat them as “key members of our team”
- Contact partners on order changes and ensure they are fulfilled
Who you are:
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Dedicated professional with the ability to respond to requests promptly and accurately
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized and be able to multi-task
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Hybrid work structure (two days in the office, three days working remotely)
- Paid Time Off to rest, relax and pursue special interests outside of work (8 paid holidays, 3 personal days, vacation, sick and discretionary time)
- Company-paid mental health benefits to support overall mental wellbeing
- Flexible Spending Accounts (healthcare, dependent care, transit & parking)
- Matched 401(k) to help you save for your future
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance as well as short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous employee referral program
- Veritext Summer Camp – a fun-filled culture building and learning experience
- Learning and development opportunities to advance both personally and professionally
Veritext aspires to create a community based on collaboration, innovation, creativity and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas – an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds and experiences flourish. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all individuals and stakeholders feel and experience an environment where they are welcome, safe, secure, and heard. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. Any information provided will be used only in the compilation of data for EEO/Affirmative Action reporting. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment and/or terms or conditions of employment.
Veritext participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Veritext participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.