Hello! we are hiring.
As a Senior Accountant you will join the growing financial planning, reporting and analysis team to assist in providing strategic value-add financial support to key functions around the business.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will focus on helping to create a business partnering model that can be rolled out to help support different areas of the organisation with their reporting and planning requirements.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience in a business partnering role.
- Commercial astuteness.
- Professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar relevant discipline with experience working in a similar role.
- Experience working within a fast-paced business environment and interacting with non-financial Senior Management.
- Experience building relationships and working effectively with all levels within the business.
- Ability to influence individuals within the wider business environment.
- Fostering relationships with key senior stakeholders and their teams across the organisation.
- Providing analysis and insight, linking financial reports to business strategy.
- Acting as a financial advisor and offering general financial support to commercial decision makers.
- Undertaking project-based work for specific strategies and business initiatives.
- Contributing to key decision making.
- Introducing effective commercial strategy.
The closing date for applications is 29th December 2022.
To apply send a copy of your CV with covering letter quoting the position reference SAFS0822TJ or click on the link to apply.