Hello, join us.
• Excellent technical environmental knowledge covering circular economy, carbon accounting and environmental impact measurement and management
• Proven track record as a professional in this area
• Experience leading or supporting the integration of initiatives like ISO 14001-compliant EMS,SBTi-aligned Net Zero strategies and mandatory and voluntary reporting (e.g. SECR, GRI, ISSB, CDP etc) in private sector enterprises of all sizes
• Consulting experience and great interpersonal skills – a confident communicator with diverse stakeholders at all levels
• Passion for creating positive impact
• Focused on quality and professionalism
• Fluent written and spoken English and the right to work in the United Kingdom
• Strongly desired (but we can help develop):
• A good understanding of life-cycle analysis approaches
• Experience in supply chain impact management and sustainable procurement
• Good project management and organisational skills plus self-leading and entrepreneurial tendencies
• Willingness to be open and collaborative
• Interest in helping businesses transition to nature aligned regenerative practices
About the role and what we can offer:
• Support the development of the Company’s overall approach to environmental impact management and transition to a regenerative economy
• Support the growth of Greenheart’s presence and reputation in the market, including taking a proactive approach to finding and onboarding business from new and existing clients
• Support and advising colleagues in their delivery of amazing work
• Lead and project manage environmental impact project and advisory services for clients from a wide variety of sizes and sectors, including:
• Environmental footprint baselining including whole value chain analysis and hotspotting
• Target-setting and reduction advice including Net Zero strategy development
• Environmental management system (EMS) design and implementation
• Materiality Assessment
• Regulatory compliance
• B Corp certification
Salary £40,000 – £50,000
Remote (UK-based preferably but no more than GMT +/- 5 hours)
Greenheart is not a traditional consultancy. We are a small and close-knit ecosystem of passionate and experienced impact professionals who share a common vision: that every business should thrive by caring for people and planet as much as profit.
Our model is built around passion and opportunity. The fact that we love what we do is key: we feed off each other’s energy and expertise to act as enablers of a more regenerative and resilient economy.
Greenheart has been a Certified B Corp since 2017 and re-certified in 2020 with a score of 105.4. You can find our B Impact Report here.
Our work comprises:
• Supporting the development of integrated impact strategies.
• Helping companies certify and re-certify as B Corps.
• Bespoke impact-related projects such as supply chain ESG management and improvement.
• We give at least 5% of our working time to charities that promote or enable the transition to a regenerative economy and were one of the first companies to declare a climate emergency.
Our commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion:
We want the Greenheart ecosystem both to represent as wide a range of backgrounds and characteristics as possible and be somewhere everyone feels included and involved. Not because we need to but because – just like in nature – we recognise the innate strength and resilience that come from diversity (and, frankly, because it’s more fun).
Our priorities are to:
• Build a nurturing and supportive culture where everyone feels able to bring their whole selves to work.
• Openly acknowledge and celebrate our differences, learning from each other through open and honest conversation.
• Develop each of our lived experience and understanding of other people and places; and
• Call out discrimination, in any form, whenever we see it.
We therefore encourage people from all cultures and backgrounds to apply for this role.