Hello, we are hiring.
Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
Gramercy Park Studios is an integrated facility born to bring ideas to life in an adaptable and creative environment. Our award winning talent in VFX, Colour Grading, Editing, Sound Design and Content Production sit under one roof to provide end to end services for the advertising and creative industries.
We collaborate with our clients to craft campaigns across multiple platforms and disciplines, adopting an innovative and agile approach to creative and post-production processes.
We are looking for someone to join our busy team for 7 months fixed term.
What does a Senior Business Affairs Coordinator do at Gramercy Park Studios?
The Senior Business Affairs Coordinator will play a vital role in the successful running of the Broadcast department by providing skills in distribution, clearances and deliveries for the global market. Be proactive in expanding and developing the business affairs department and be successful working end to end deliverables. Support and guidance to the Coordinators when needed.
They will be an advocate in all aspects, from clearance to delivery. They will provide impeccable professional delivery in their role and build strong relationships within the team.
- Attend project status meetings to get an indication of delivery dates and project timings
- Liaising with Transcreation account management team to communicate deadlines and help prioritising production
- Obtain usage details from the Account Team (Visual Talent/ Music/ VO Talent) ensuring they cover the period of intended use
- VO Usage: work with the Audio/ Broadcast Producer to obtain international voiceover studio fees & media usage buyout (eg. TV/ Internet/ Radio/ Presentations). Negotiating fees where possible
- Arranging additional visual & music licensing where this has lapsed or does not exist for that local market
- Arranging artist’s contracts for Primary shoots
- Brief music composers and music companies on upcoming work
- Obtain competitive quotes for delivery based on time lines supplied by the Account Team/ Broadcast Producer
- Usage rights and negotiations, obtaining the best usage quotes for the client and pushing back if costs are too high, having the Global knowledge for artists payments and regulations, SAG, Nama, Equity, PCAM
- Manage Primary shoots with Producer, give guidance on lead times needed and contract support
- Manage Usage rights trackers.
- Reviewing work flows for individual client (for example) setting up training sessions and making sure billing is proceed correctly
- Highlight and Manage risk assessment for Primary Productions and usage requests
- Assist and guidance to the BA Coordinators
- Knowledge of UK and International clearance bodies and processes
- Knowledge of international rights management
- Knowledge and experience of UK and International distribution processes and suppliers
- Ability to handle multiple jobs at one time, on your own or as part of a team
- Friendly and co-operative, but confident to manage expectations when required
- Tech-friendly – Hogarth are the forefront of new technology and we are developing new systems all the time
- Pro-active in expanding and developing the Business Affairs department – we are expanding all the time and we are looking for someone to help achieve this
- Experience in managing a team
- Knowledge and skill in Rights Management and Primary production and engaging with Global artist and music companies
Heart and Soul: We love what we do. We bring energy and enthusiasm to all our work. We push boundaries, we are never satisfied and always want to find a better way.
Hands on: We don’t wait for things to happen, we get on with it. We are pragmatic and don’t have an ego. We do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standards.
Honest: We are straightforward; we speak openly and clearly. We operate with integrity and live up to our promises.
Happy family: We enjoy working together. We look out for our colleagues. We are an eclectic bunch. We want to work with people from many cultures and demand great things from each other. Even when things get tough, we don’t lose perspective or our sense of humor.
Hungry: We are an inquisitive community. We want to create an environment that inspires ourselves and others to be better. It is important to continuously challenge ourselves and our ways of working. We aim to provide staff with opportunities to develop and learn.
Find out more at www.hogarthww.com/culture
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Care (Bupa)
- Life Assurance – four times annual salary
- Pension Scheme
- One day leave on your Birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- WPP Group Discounts
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Gym Discounts
- Mortgage Advice – In partnership with Charles Cameron and Associate
- 1 Volunteering day per year
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging. Please contact if you need the job advert or form in another format. Data
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment. When you click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our Privacy st atement . This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.