We are currently looking for a Senior Associate R&D Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Sittingbourne, Kent area. As the Senior Associate R&D Scientist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Associate R&D Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure compliance for all relevant GxP & safety procedures.
2. Work within a multi – functional team, with focus to design & execute solid state experiments to then analyse and produce a fundamental understanding of drug product stability and drug substances.
3. Conduct comprehensive solid – state characterization activities which will be used to carry lead assets from early discovery through to first in human.
4. Conduct solubility & dissolution experiments to examine the stability, using this to make an assumption for the bio-performance of their internal formulations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Associate R&D Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Hold a degree within the following disciplines, pharmaceutical science, chemical engineering, chemistry or materials science.
2. Proven industry experience using the following techniques: XRPD, DSC, DVS, TGA, SEM, PSD HPLC-UV, Polymorph screen, Thermodynamic solubility.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with solid state characterisation
Key Words: Pharmaceutical, R&D, Research and development, formulation, solid-state characterisation, Chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.