Apply Now: Sales Executive Needed
Hello, we are now hiring.
Our client, a hotel in Inverness, part of a modern & funky brand, are looking to recruit a part-time Sales Executive on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the role
The role of the Sales Executive is to support the hotels sales efforts with a view to achieving revenue budgets and RGI performance.
To plan and execute proactive sales activity to reach and exceed the revenue budget of the hotel. To work closely with the Regional Sales Manager and Director of Sales to plan and execute the hotels strategy. To be proactive and identify new opportunities across the portfolio.
To be approachable, helpful, polite, to co-operate and work with other departments across the business. To be focused and attentive to the needs and requirements of both customers and team members; to act and behave professionally at all times, with a sense of urgency. Consistently strive to maintain quality and service standards.
Carry out all tasks and procedures fairly and without bias and ensure that customer service and brand standards are delivered in line with the business and performance objectives of the hotel/hotels.
Be the main point of contact in sales at the hotel for groups and corporates.
- Prospecting & client research, identifying sales opportunities
- Supporting the Regional Sales Manager to develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies
- Organising, hosting and attending sales events/shows/fam trips
- Generating accommodation, food and beverage, and meetings & Events business from a national, regional and local level.
- Ensuring revenue and KPI targets are met on monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts/agents and nurturing these relationships.
- Producing weekly and monthly sales production/activity reports.
- Analysing reports/data to understand trends and business opportunities.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by management
- Writing of client proposals
- Writing of corporate contracts
- Loading of corporate rates with rate loading team
- Keeping the wish walk document up to date
- Keeping the sales and marketing plan up to date and relevant to current trends/business model
- Have strong negotiation skills and strong emotional intelligence
- Be motivated, self-disciplined, energetic and assertive
- Be driven and ambitious
- Have a desire to learn and improve on your existing talents
- Be a team player
- Be a natural networker and presenter
- Be results driven – strive to be the best
- Have a knowledge of market and trends
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills within internal and external clients
- Relevant work experience within a similar role – minimum 1 year
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Team player & community spirit
Ideally candidates will have relevant experience in the hotel industry, specifically within Sales department