Hello, we are hiring.
An exciting opportunity has come up to work as a Registered Nurse, Neurosciences & Orthopaedics
for an award-winning private hospital based in Central London.
Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse Neurosciences & Orthopaedics include:
- Always providing efficient and effective based nursing care to patients along with confidentiality
- Able to give direction and manage staff
- Strong organisation skills, assessing and implementation, development and evaluation
To work as a Registered Nurse at this private hospital, you will have:
- NMC registration
- Nursing Bachelor’s Degree
- Willing to undertake relevant post-registration courses.
- Demonstrable clinical experience in the Ortho ,Neuro care field.
The benefit package for a Registered Nurse Neurosciences & Orthopaedics includes:
- Salary up to £40,000 plus enhancements
- Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
- Ongoing training and development programmes with a generous budget from the hospital
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension – Hospital contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities
- Employee Assistance Programme