Hello, we are recruiting.
The Recruitment Co are looking for a Sales Consultant working in the Merseyside area.
You will be working for our flagship Liverpool branch who are one of the most profitable branch across our national network, with an established Resource and Admin support function.
PLEASE NOTE: A full UK driving license and your own vehicle will be needed to be considered for this position!
Are you career minded and ambitious? Are you driven by additional performance related pay? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeed.
You’ll be expected to sell to businesses in the industrial and commercial sector, understanding their needs in order to provide a suitable temporary and permanent workforce. At the same time, you’ll strive to develop your existing relationships with your clients through constant high levels of service.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Possessing a new business attitude, you will be focused on winning business for your Division.
- You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly sales KPI’s and targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline, development business relationships and visiting new prospect clients.
- You will be committed to delivering exceptional service to your clients, establishing The Recruitment Co as ‘the agency of choice’.
- Compliant and conscious of ever evolving legislation.
Are you the right person?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the The Recruitment Co DNA; we can teach you how to recruit but it’s the things we can’t teach that are essential. If you are interested in a career in recruitment, no matter what your career history or industry knowledge so far, then please get in touch
The Recruitment Co is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK’s largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
Salary & Commission
-We will offer a basic salary between £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
-Competitive monthly bonus scheme and an unrivalled End of Year bonus scheme.
The Recruitment Co are an equal opportunities employer
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.