Hello, we are hiring now.
Do you have a strategic mindset and approach to identifying, prioritising, and addressing key privacy risks? Can you provide constructive advice and challenge the management of privacy risks? Are you ready to work in partnership with key stakeholders to drive clear mitigation initiatives and programmes?
We are looking for a Privacy Manager who will work cross-functionally to develop strategies to identify, mitigate and manage current and emerging privacy risks across the organisation. Using your extensive operational experience of managing privacy risk within fast-paced regulated environments, and the ability to develop and implement engaging awareness campaigns you will win the hearts and minds of colleagues across the business.
You will work closely with IT and other stakeholders to deliver privacy by design, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Webhelp and our clients’ data.
If you have the knowledge and experience of implementing GDPR into complex and multi-jurisdictional businesses, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today.
What you’ll be doing
- Undertaking ongoing assessments of the key privacy risks facing Webhelp UK region (UK, South Africa and India) and reducing risk posture through designing and delivering plans to address risks in partnership with key stakeholders
- Supporting the delivery of business priorities through providing subject matter expertise through advice, guidance and managing constructive challenge to the business on day to day, on project based, change and transition, and emerging privacy matters
- Reviewing, triaging and remediating privacy events and breaches, determining root cause and required control improvements
- Building positive working relationships across different teams, functions and country locations and influencing effectively across all levels
- Working with Group colleagues to support the achievement of key strategic privacy objectives across Webhelp
- Supporting a culture of compliance by working to raise privacy awareness across the business – including via workshops, training and communications campaigns
- Scanning the horizon to support proactive risk and compliance management, helping Webhelp and our clients to stay ahead of (and prepare for) regulatory change
What you’ll need
- IAPP CIPP or similar qualification
- Direct experience of implementing GDPR across multiple jurisdictions
- Good working knowledge of modern architectural techniques to ensure privacy by design and understanding of the inter-relationships between data protection, technology and security
- Experience of leading consulting engagements on privacy management
- Direct experience of managing privacy risk within fast paced, regulated environments
- Experience of privacy impact assessments and breach management, with existing relationships with ICO and other bodies
- Experience of developing engaging privacy awareness campaigns
Each Webhelper brings a different energy, passion, a unique set of skills and talents. This strand of our DNA sets us apart and is how we enrich customer experience and business solutions for our clients.
We’d love to get to know you better. After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat as the first step in the recruitment process. This chat-based interview needs to be completed to be considered for shortlisting.
Join our fun-loving inclusive community of more than 100,000 passionate people who work across 190 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.