Hello, we are now hiring,
Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting for a career driven PPA Cover Teacher to work in an OFSTED graded ‘GOOD’ school in Droyslden. The role is to start as soon as possible and continue for the rest of the academic year. You will be expected to work across all year groups, covering classes when necessary due to PPA.
A successful applicant will have a teaching qualification with QTS, and will have previous experience in most year groups. If you are applying as an ECT, you must have completed at least one placement in Key Stage 1 and one placement in Key Stage 2. Safeguarding training is preferred but not required as some training is provided.
Prospero Teaching provide staff to schools and colleges across Greater Manchester, including SEN schools. We are currently looking to fill a PPA Cover Teacher role in Droyslden. The strongest applicant will have good knowledge of the KS1 Curriculum.
- Location – Droyslden
- Position – PPA CoverTeacher
- Type of work – Long Term
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration -2 Terms
- End date (if applicable) – End of the academic year
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £110 per day
- Hours – 00am – 4.00pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Teaching qualification with QTS
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as some training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team