Hello, we are hiring.
Are you seeking a new direction from the pressures of front line working? Seeking an improved work-life balance whilst maintaing your clinical pin…. We have the solution!!
Medical Support Services, the trusted partner for the Department for Communities, are a leading provider of health assessment services. We are recruiting Health Professionals to join their clinical team as a Disability Assessor various clinics Northern Ireland.
In this role you will use your clinical skills to carry out medical assessments and reports across a range of health conditions for ESA/ UC Benefit (Employment and Support Allowance/ Universal Credit)
Job Responsibilities as a Disability Assessor:
- You do not need experience as a Disability Assessor previously, as an excellent, in-depth training masterclass is provided.
- Completing a combination of face-to-face medical assessments based on medical evidence, documentation and supporting existing health professionals with advice on cases they are reviewing
- Working with people who have a diverse range of health conditions, including physical, sensory, mental health and cognitive issues
- Working within an office style environment and carrying out consultations at claimants’ homes where needed
Comprehensive benefits package as a Disability Assessor:
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm working hours, no weekends required, no night shifts.
- A mixture of office and home working once you have completed training
- Up to 45 days off each year – 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy up to 10 days through our flexible benefits programme, plus 10 public holidays.
- Opportunity of hybrid working after completion of training.
- Generous employer matching pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fees HCPC / NMC
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefit
- Full HCPC registration with license to practice
- 1 years post-qualification medical experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal and good IT skills
- Ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams
We are also holding a recruitment event – apply today or call to find out more:
By attending our hiring event we can personally chat through the opportunity and the hiring process with you, fast-track your application should you wish, provide branded goodies, refreshments, and have a general chit chat!
You can also join us virtually on the day if you live further afield….link will be posted closer to the time.