Hello there, we are hiring,
Health & Social care Teacher, Waltham Forest, East London
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Health & Social Care Teacher for an Ofsted ‘Good’ Secondary School in Waltham Forest, East London.
The school is a medium size mainstream Secondary School with a supportive department. The school is going from strength to strength and providing CPD throughout the year. The school does have a 6th form, although most of the timetable for this role will be key stage 3 and key stage 4.
The position is open to both NQT’s and experienced teachers. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
- Location – Waltham Forest, East London
- Position – Health & Social care Teacher
- Type of work – Health & Social Care
- Contract or position start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – 2 terms until end of the academic year July 2023
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – End of academic year
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Pay to scale
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 1 year Health & Social teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register and have passed all safeguarding/vetting checks with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team.