Apply Now: Email Marketing Exec (Maternity cover) Hybrid working
Hello, application is on going.
Purpose of the role:
- Manage and implement all aspects of CRM & email marketing for Village Hotels – across the areas of rooms, B2B & VWorks, the Pub & Grill, meetings & events, and internal team member communications.
- Take responsibility for our CRM calendar, the database and email marketing tools.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure all email plans fully support our overall digital marketing strategy and wider commercial objectives.
Plan and implement all marketing tasks relating to email marketing – including, but not limited to the below:
- Development and implementation of our email communications plan across all touch points – including transactional emails, guest communications and marketing emails.
- Take ownership of our email marketing plans across each segment, ensuring the wider team is clear of activity plans and campaigns can be effectively coordinated.
- Build emails in line with our activity plans using our in house CRM system – on time and accurate delivery, with good attention to detail.
- Take ownership of our customer database, segmentation and reporting.
- Ongoing maintenance and management of CRM system to ensure smooth delivery of all email types.
- Working closely with our Brand Manager and B2B Manager to develop engaging content that brings the Village brand to life across in our emails.
- Where needed, create content and build web pages on our brand website to support email marketing requirements.
- Work with the wider marketing team to drive data capture as a key priority across the business and further support our CRM plans.
- Ensure tracking is in place for all activities and provide regular updates on email marketing performance.
- Undertake departmental administrative tasks as required.
- Uploading rates and preparing data segments correctly to be added to the CRM on a weekly basis.
- Manage and take ownership of relationship with third party agency to resolve any technical issues that may occur within the CRM platform.
- 2 years+ experience in ‘hands on’ CRM /email marketing role, with responsibility for creating and delivering successful email campaigns.
- Experience in management of CRM tools and systems (database management, email marketing management systems).
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Clear understanding of issues impacting CRM including GDPR, data protection and compliance.
- Qualifications in marketing, communications, English advantageous, but not essential.
- Previous experience in fast moving, multi-channel environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, to ensure multiple deadlines are met at any given time.
- Strong team player, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The company is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and to maintaining a working environment free from discrimination, victimisation, harassment and bullying, by signing this document you are agreeing to uphold the equality opportunities and dignity at work policy as outlined in our employee handbook.