Domestic Gas Regional Support Manager – Southeast
Basic Salary £39,000 – £43,000 per annum
Field Based, occasional travel to the office and remote working
About the Role
As an RSM you are responsible for assisting the Regional Field Manager (RFM) with the management of both employees and operations within your area. You will assist the RFM in monitoring and achieving performance KPIs in your area for; first fix, customer satisfaction, costs per job, recall rates and productivity. You will assist the RFM to ensure that your area is contractually compliant with all contractual stipulations and support your RFM to ensure all operatives meet required performance and audit standards.
Working hours: 45 hours per week
Monday-Friday 8am -5.30pm
Out of Hours Escalations on a Rotational Basis*
(*this will be paid either as, £100 for the week or half a day’s holiday entitlement)
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- Fully equipped VW Caddy van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased to 33 due to length of service)
- Company sick pay allowance
- Holiday buy/sell schemes available
- Overtime options
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme and wellness initiatives
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to Employee discounts portal
What do we need from you?
- CCN1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT (Minimum of six months before expiry)
- Energy Efficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Unvented Hot Water
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at Technician level
- Supervisory experience preferred
Nice to have, but not essential:
- Solar Thermal, Unvented Hot Water, Air Source Heat pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps,
- OFTEC, HETAS, SSSTS, LPG.
- Auditing – VRQ3
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.