Hello, we are recruiting now.
Join us as a Custodian Monitoring & Governance Analyst
- In this critical role, you’ll take responsibility for the inventory and management of account opening, closing and amendments
- You’ll be seen as a subject matter expert for custody and the account maintenance offering
- It’s a collaborative and challenging role which offers excellent levels of exposure for you and your work
- This position is available for a period of 12 months
What you’ll do
As a Custodian Monitoring & Governance Analyst, you’ll be reviewing caseloads and ensuring processes are followed to meet the client’s request. We’ll also look to you to manage the documentation associated with each custodian, tracking progress and ensuring timescales are met.
- Escalate any delays and make sure client expectations are updated
- Display good client interaction and management of internal stakeholders
- Ensure a robust process is followed for delegated custodians in line with regulatory requirements and client account opening requests
- Build relationships with custodians to benefit client interests
- Work with the key stakeholders to make sure all client account opening requests are actioned
The skills you’ll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to work well as part of a team.
You’ll also need:
- The ability to challenge, influence and negotiate at all levels
- Basic knowledge of CASS and UCITS V and AIFMD regulations
- The ability to develop working partnerships internally and externally
- A background of working well under pressure and managing multiple allocations without comprising quality
- The ability to share specialist knowledge with others to aid their understanding and decision making