This fashion retailer in Leeds are looking for a Creative Artworker to join their Creative Team; hybrid working; working on marketing material, such as brochures, POS, exhibition graphics with the occasional need for online material; multiple benefits including staff discount, free parking, medical and life insurance.
Alongside the Creative Head and Studio Manager the Creative Artworker will be responsible for:
- Delivering artwork to high standard for repro work as well as work that needs more creative input
- Collaborating with various departments to collate design and produce printed media
- Using knowledge of print restrictions and cost to influence creative decisions
- Creating graphic that will be used across print and digital:
- Website Interface
The Ideal Creative Artworker will come with some all of the following:
- A great knowledge of print techniques and practices
- A Team player attitude; collaborating with designers
- Relevant design experience is essential
- Confident in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and Photoshop needed
- Knowledge of After Effects would be a benefit
This is a great opportunity for a print/packaging Artworker to use their experience and build their digital work. This well established fashion retailer comes with a list of benefits such as staff discount(both internally and externally), free parking, medical and life insurance. As well as putting on team events and parties. This role is active now, so if you are interested do not hesitate to apply.