Hello there, we are now hiring.
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
If you join the L’Oréal Luxury Division, you’ll directly contribute to providing our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique for them.
Thanks to our strong, balanced, and complementary portfolio we are able to meet the needs of every consumer, at every price level.
Our portfolio makes up 26 brands of which 17 are global, including the highly aspirational and multi-expert ones such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent and Giorgio Armani. Our incredible strength comes from allowing us to win in any environment; the most important one being the teams, which are talented, diverse, committed, passionate in every region, country, department, and function.
• Develop and implement Armani’s activation strategy to deliver a consistent omni-channel vision, as well as drive trade activity in line with strategic priorities and brand objectives. The role reports to the Armani Brand Business Director, and oversees three key remits: Digital Activation, Visual Merchandising and Trade Marketing, leading a team of 6.
• Develop an e-retail strategy to further accelerate e-business and deliver digital activation excellence.
• Develop best-in-class in-store POS – Reflect the brand image, engage the customers, create experiences… with efficient use of budget and sustainability at the heart.
• Develop a winning GWP Program plan for key trading periods
• Develop a Trade Marketing Animation plan for key trading periods, partnering with Commercial team to create a bespoke trade marketing plan per key retailer
• Manage and execute key gifting periods
• Oversee forecast of coffret orders by retailer and franchise, using industry and consumer knowledge, liaising with DMI to create UK specific offerings where needed.
• Lead VM team to ensure the development of stand-out Christmas PLV to drive sales, and throughout other key trading periods such as Mother’s Day or Father’s Day.
• Oversee forecasting and managing the implementation of sampling wrapping, GWP and all in store (and online) elements.
• Create best-in-class relationships with Zone and DMI to ensure collaboration and best service to specific UK market needs.
• Build tailored, engaging retailer strategy plans in partnership with commercial team – including all online and in-store plans personalised to that retailer’s capabilities and strategy. Present to Retailers during Strategy meetings, and to Field Teams during Sales Drives.
• Participate in follow-up retailer meetings with relevant NAM & field teams to ensure smooth progress on all trade plans
• Provide clear and detailed overview of competitor activity in-store and online
• Supporting team in providing monthly reviews and post campaign analyses.
• Track and manage Budget accordingly, with a clear ROI mindset.
• The talent to build strong relationships, with a large team to manage here & lots of internal and external stakeholders to align to get things done.
• A VERY structured approach, and superior organisation skills, to be able to break down complexity for your team, and push your projects through the line.
• Outstanding analytical skills, with big budgets to manage and track, with a clear ROI mindset.
• Omni channel experience.
• Strong commercial sensitivity.
• Experience leading and managing a team.
• Strong communication skills.
• The ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines and maximize budget.
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer…so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference – different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.