We are hiring.
Amazon is looking for ambitious, curious and versatile individuals to join our unique world as interns. Our Amazon EU internship will provide you with an exceptional opportunity to experience a fast-paced, dynamic and internationally diverse environment; it will boost your resume, and provide a superb introduction to our daily responsibilities.
Our internships are educational opportunities intended to allow you, our future managers, to discover how we lead and develop our teams of Associates. As an Area Manager Interns, you will learn how our managers effectively engage their teams to realize their full potential, ensure their performance in order to fulfil our customers’ expectations, and encourage a safe and productive environment within our large and complex Fulfillment Centers, Sortation Centers and Delivery Stations.
Your internship will put you at the heart of our Operations where you will be part of the journey of one of our many customer’s orders.
You will put your analytical skills to the test and roll up your sleeves to complete actions that will contribute to improving the functionality and level of service that Fulfillment Centers, Sortation Centers and Delivery Stations provide to our customers. This will include:
- Diving deep into data, mapping processes and problems
- Offering and testing potential solutions and implementing the best one(s)
- Interacting with highly efficient managers, technology development teams, and front line Associates, thinking broadly about solutions to the most complex business and operational challenges faced by one of the world’s fastest growing operations network
Duration: 3 to 6 Months
About the team
Why join Amazon EU internship?
“From the minute I joined, I was supported, pushed and challenged in all the right ways. I found myself doing jobs and having impact that I could have never thought possible…. I have been consistently learning and growing since Day 1.”
LUCY, Former Area Manager Intern
Take a look and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn to discover even more about our people and what life is like at Amazon.
We want to offer you an environment in which you can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ year university degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Business Management, or similar discipline
- You must have the right to work in the country of employment by the start date
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are willing to work to flexible schedules/shifts hours
- You are results-driven with analytical skills and the desire to innovate and simplify current process and practices
- You should have strong decision-making skills, and use sound logic to communicate
- Evidence of leadership skills – perhaps you are president of a sporting or social club at university or took the lead in a group project
- You are able to demonstrate curiosity and pro-activity, which will allow you to gain greater autonomy in the course of the internship and make the most of your time with us to fully achieve your learning and development goals
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship; if it’s an experience in a related field or business, even better
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon.