A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit for experienced Theatre RGNs and ODPs to work in their hospital on the outskirts of Norwich.
£3000 Joining Bonus, supporting across a variety of operations including Orthopaedics, joint replacements, Plastics, Gyne, ENT, general and ophthalmic (Funded CPD and SFA course)
Details of this Theatre Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
* 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* A competitive annual salary in the region of £35,000 per annum depending on experience
* A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
* Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
* Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
* Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
* Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
* Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
* Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Theatre Nurse/ODP, you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising ideally in 2 of the 3 theatre disciplines of anaesthetics, scrub and recovery, however applicants with experience in 1 area and willing to professionally develop will also be considered.
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
* Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
* At least 12 months experience working in a theatre setting, with experience in at least 1 of the following specialisms; orthopaedics, ophthalmic, cosmetics, ENT, urology or general surgery
* Ideally experienced in 2 of the 3 theatre settings of Scrub, Anaesthetics and Recovery
* Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
* Have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification (if applying for an anaesthetics role)
* Ideally have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist qualification and/or a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
For further details please contact Sarah Sante 01274 888994 on or apply with the following link.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.