A clothing manufacturer in Bury are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their growing Creative and Marketing Team; hybrid working + Friday early finish; working on concept and branding with a focus on print and POS graphics; 22 holidays + bank holidays and birthday off; Free on-site parking with electric vehicle charging; Multiple health and wellbeing benefits.
The friendly and growing marketing team are looking for a Graphic Designer to work with the Creative Lead on branding and concept for a range on Marketing materials. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
– Designing POS and large format graphics for store and trade shows
– Keeping up-to-date with design trends, tools and technologies
– Collaborating with an internal creative team and freelancers
– Creating proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
– Designing for four separate sub brands each with their own design identity
The ideal candidate will come with some or all of the following:
– Great organisation and ability to work to deadlines
– Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative (Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator are essential)
– A keen eye for detail with great layout and Typography skills
– A innovative and creative mind
– Experience working on print and POS
– A proactive attitude and team player
The Graphic Designer will join a friendly and inclusive team in Bury with hybrid working and an early finish on Fridays. Working across four sub brands you Designer will be work on a multitude of projects focusing on print and POS, so experience working on similar project will be useful. As a clothing manufacturer B2B knowledge is ideal, but B2C or retail would also be helpful.
This is an active requirement, if you are interested, please apply with an up-to-date CV (Word format ideally) and relevant Portfolio.