Howdy, we are hiring.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the world’s most successful, purpose-led businesses, our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil and Magnum, are looking for a Finance Business Partner Analyst to be based at their iconic Head Office in Blackfriars, London. You will be expected to work a minimum of 2 days a week in the office (usually on a Tuesday & Wednesday)
This is a full-time temporary role for to last until December 2023, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £43,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
This role offers the opportunity to work both with a wide range of business marketing stakeholders including senior global brand leadership, local leadership teams, markets across the globe and cross functional teams.
This will include providing Finance Business Partnering support in the following areas:
- Support and partner with the Marketing teams in business case modelling, P&L forecasts, competitor benchmarking, shadow P&Ls.
- Managing innovations/projects performance through tracking progress against agreed business cases and analysing variances.
- Performance Intervention: Complete the analytics required for any identified performance issues at Brand/ Country level and support resolution through cross-functional teams and Cluster / Divisional contacts.
- Budget Management & Control: business partner for in year budget management of a portfolio of divisional spend with interaction at a VP level across marketing teams. Own the monthly tracking of actuals and forecast process
- Innovation Management: Partner and challenge Marketing leads on the preparation of business cases across the two brands to drive our Innovation lead growth agenda.
- Relevant experience in finance business partnering, FP&A, Supply Chain or Customer Development. Strong story telling skills by absorbing and understanding large amount of data
- Ability to present complex information in simplified manner
- Experience with the identification of risks and opportunities in the P&L
- Experience in analytical projects and excel business case modelling
- Experience in presenting to and communicating with senior Finance and non-Finance stakeholders
- Experience of working in multi-national teams and/or a virtual team environment would be an advantage
- Studying for (or willing to) or hold a Professional finance qualification equivalent to CA, CIMA, ACCA
Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and Excel modelling skills are critical
- Critical Thinking
- Decision support – working collaboratively with others and communicating and influencing
- Business acumen
- Agility, Growth mind-set and Bias for action
- Passion for High Performance
- Accountability and responsibility
- Consumer love