Howdy, we are hiring!
Senior Quantity Surveyor
PLEASE NOTE; This position is to be based in Canada, so relocation or rotation would be necessary.
Systech International provides responsive, high quality multi-disciplinary services to support the delivery of major construction, infrastructure and energy projects.
Our team of professionals provides services over the full lifespan of projects – from bid to handover – from our offices across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
Systech is currently appointed on projects around Canada mainly in the infrastructure sectors. Our assignments range from short-term claim reviews to carrying out full and detailed quantum analysis in the preparation of claims documentation on major projects.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor responsible for the delivery of professional assignments, establishing commercial processes and procedures alongside major main contractors. You will understand procurement, tendering, reporting, and have an ability to manage change.
- Must have a strong interest in working in Canada
- Degree educated (preferably BSc degree in Quantity Surveying)
- Will ideally have obtained MRICS status
- Minimum 10 years’ major infrastructure project experience
- Strong commercial management and project experience
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Experience of leading teams on major construction projects
- Develop commercial strategies and lead on contractual negotiations
- Able to work Single Status on an 11 weeks on & 2 week off rotation or be willing to relocate
- Must be mobile and flexible
- Fluent spoken and written French for Montreal.