Apply For Associate Sales Manager
Hello, we are pleased to inform you that we are hiring
- Fulfilling sales charters for cities based upon agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence
- Sign Contracts with restaurants and handle inquiries from existing and new clients
- Gather sales lead from the market and approach restaurants actively for conversion
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same (such as discounting constructs, adding images & descriptions in the menu, reducing cancellation etc)
- Grow revenue for Swiggy through upselling, cross-selling, Ads investment, and other channels as may be applicable
- A person has to complete sales reporting activities for Swiggy, including competition intelligence, keeping track of partner visits, and recent trends in the city which he or she manages.
- should be able to handle potential clients when on the field as the first in command
The individual will be responsible for multiple cities (between 1 to 5) and will be required to travel for 12-15 days a month to the assigned cities.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduates or Post Graduates with 0-6 months of experience in the sales domain or freshers
- Knowledge of e-commerce activities or how the food delivery industry works (Not mandatory)
- Confident, Pleasing, and a go-getter personality
- Average communication skills in English & Effective local language skills are mandatory
- Should have basic numerical skills (Eg. growth degrowth)
- Good Negotiation and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Knowledge of MS Office or a similar suite is a plus